Next Generation Workplaces Summit 2017
Leveraging Workplace Design and Technology to Enhance Engagement, Collaboration and Performance
Work environments are a significant driver of workplace culture, innovation and effectiveness. It is no coincidence that many of the world’s most innovative companies, think Google, Facebook and Amazon, are also at the forefront when it comes to workspace design.
Additionally, in the increasingly competitive war for talent, workspace design is a key factor in your ability to attract and retain the brightest and the best
With that in mind, Next Generation Workplaces 2017 has been developed to showcase cutting edge case studies on the topics of:
- Leveraging design to support an agile workforce
- Utilizing technology to enhance the employee experience and foster collaboration
- Effective change management strategies to ensure that your staff realize the benefits of their new environments
- Increasing space utilization in an increasingly mobile and flexible workforce
What’s New This Year:
- 90% new organisations
- 30 speakers including Jeremy Neuner from Google, a host of coworking spaces, start-ups and multinationals
- 4 streams split across 2 days: one for facilities and one for people to maximise your learning experience
- 2 post event site tours: one to 200 George Street to see AGL Energy and Mirvac and the other to RaboBank’s new ABW workspace
- 2 workshops focusing on change management and human centred design
To find out more, view download the program.
Real Estate and Workplace Services
Employee Experience Manager
Workplace Transformation Specialist
Head of Workplace Health and Wellbeing
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Head of Workplace Design
- Head of Workplace
- Head of Procurement
- Group Operations Manager
- Head of Operation / Operation Manager
- Head / Director of IT Strategy
- Head of Property
- Head of Real Estate
- GM Commercial
Real Estate Development
"Loved it!! "
" Really great. I gained enormous value from attending the pre-conference workshops and visits and these enabled the creation of some important contacts."
" Good variety of speakers, lots of relevant networking opportunities and valuable content. "
" Very good it was a good opportunity to understand the future work place "
" Very good content and presentations. I enjoyed the diversity of view points on ABW and the discussions had with other attendees "
"Engaging and insightful"