Development Manager (Real Estate)
9:50 AM Transforming From a Government Bureaucracy to a Lean-Focused, Collaborative Workforce and Designing a Workplace That Facilitates Innovation
With 26% of CEOs believing innovative workplace design will be a priority in the next 3-5 years, it is evident that strategies need to be put in place in order to engage and retain your employees. In this session, hear from Aurizon, and the steps they have had to take to move from being bureaucratic to collaborative in their workforce design. Hear how Damien and his team have conducted significant national and international research to move into their ‘workplace of the future’.
In this session….
- Emphasise the importance of designing for the future
- Gain insight into the importance of conducting national and international research
- Discuss the importance of rigorous testing at all aspects of your workplace project to ensure everything is fit for purpose
11:30 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Differentiating Between Trends and Fads in the Workplace to Ensure Productivity and Performance
Workplaces are continually looking at new and exciting ways to drive engaging experiences for their employees. However, the effectiveness of new crazes such as slides and bike desks in the workplace have been questioned. What actually works in ensuring employee engagement?
In this session our panellists will discuss…
- Which trends are actually effective?
- Balancing creative and exciting workplaces with spaces where people can really focus
- Determining your organization culture and creating a workplace that reinforces that culture