Henry LeeProperty Manager
11:00 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Evaluating Whether Generational Differences Will Impact Your Future Workplace
It has been argued that different generations have different and specific needs in the workplace that need to be considered in workplace design. However others highlight that it is behavioural factors that lead to differences in workplace habits, and that Gen Y are not that different in terms of their workplace preferences.
In this session our panellists will discuss….
- Behavioural and generational trends they have noticed in the workplace
- The impact of an ageing workforce
- The shift towards ‘career hopping’
10:00 AM 200 George Street
Learn how an office building can be environmentally advanced and sustainable while also capable of supporting an agile and contemporary workforce.
This guided tour will address:
- The reasons for transitioning into a modernized environment
- The challenges and barriers that need to be overcome with the transition
- Insights into effective technology and systems that enhance workplace productivity and efficiency
- Heatmapping, AV and analytics to ensure continuous improvement of the workplace
- Creating an environmentally sustainable workplace whilst maximizing space utilization