Jane HowardNational Operations Manager- Premises & Facilities
11:30 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Differentiating Between Trends and Fads in the Workplace to Ensure Productivity and Performance
Workplaces are continually looking at new and exciting ways to drive engaging experiences for their employees. However, the effectiveness of new crazes such as slides and bike desks in the workplace have been questioned. What actually works in ensuring employee engagement?
In this session our panellists will discuss…
- Which trends are actually effective?
- Balancing creative and exciting workplaces with spaces where people can really focus
- Determining your organization culture and creating a workplace that reinforces that culture
11:40 AM Transforming to a Flexible, Agile Workplace: Change Management Strategies and Lessons Learnt
Flexible working empowers your employees to work where, when and how they would like. When managed effectively, it has the ability to transform your workplace by enhancing employee morale, engagement and performance. In this session, hear from Mirvac, who have been rolling out flexible working and bringing their employees along on that journey.
In this session…
- Understand the importance of leveraging technologies to enable and support a flexible workforce
- Discuss the most effective change management strategies and the importance of executive support
- Gain insight into the challenges Mirvac has faced and the lessons they’ve learnt