Manager- Office Experience
11:30 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Differentiating Between Trends and Fads in the Workplace to Ensure Productivity and Performance
Workplaces are continually looking at new and exciting ways to drive engaging experiences for their employees. However, the effectiveness of new crazes such as slides and bike desks in the workplace have been questioned. What actually works in ensuring employee engagement?
In this session our panellists will discuss…
- Which trends are actually effective?
- Balancing creative and exciting workplaces with spaces where people can really focus
- Determining your organization culture and creating a workplace that reinforces that culture
9:10 AM Gaining Insight Into the Impact of Workplace Perks and Rewards on Staff Morale and Performance
Some companies are renowned for their luxurious treatment of employees. Free coffee, lunches, massages, gym memberships… the list goes on. Do these perks translate to an increase in staff morale and performance? Or are benefits such as flexible hours, working-from-home and paid vacation enough? In this session, hear from TripAdvisor, whose Sydney Office beat the Leesman average in workplace effectiveness in both physical design and activities.
In this session…
- Discuss what type of workplace rewards are actually effective
- Gain insight into how workplace perks can lead to increased productivity and empathy and how that translates to customer satisfaction
- Assess how to best measure staff satisfaction